Re: Weather Channel
DianeA1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just can not believe that Verizon woukd make such a foolish mistake in dropping the Weather Channel,

It is a program that we enjoy watching daily.

Hopefully they will come to their senses, Listen to their customers requests and add it back to their menu.

Removing the Weather Channel
BlueAngell
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just wonder what {please keep your posts courteous} made the decision to remove the weather channel. I'm sure it was MONEY related and someone will get a fat bonus for taking away the ONE channel I turn on EVERY mourning. Thanks again Verizon for screwing up the channel lineup!

Re: The Weather Channel
Snarfman
Enthusiast - Level 1

Look how many people registered today just to make a comment. WOW!.

Really Verizon? Remove the The Weather Channel? This is just the beginning of what is to come. Content makers and Service providers scooping up each other creates these situations (Weather Channel is owned by NBC, which is owned by Comcast). It is like the car companies buying out the oil companies.

Unbeleivable. I know these giants are not out to for the consumer.

patsyh1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also am very irritated by the removal of The Weather Channel.  It has the most comprehensive weather info available and has many more features that make it desirable.  Not to mention the best weather people like Sam Champion, Mike Seidel, and Jim Cantore, etc.

God forbid Verizon should keep it's customers happy--money is their bootom line and their only priority.  SHAMEFUL.

Re: TWC REMOVAL: CONTACT VERIZON NOW!
paribema
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon Fios channels keep being dropped, but Verizon bills never drop. No Weather Channel, no change in charges= No more Fios for this household.

The Weather Channel
moocat1
Enthusiast - Level 1
Why did Verizon not re-up The Weather Channel ???? How come we were never advised of the change????? Who is Verizon to decide that this station is no longer needed ????? Well good bye verizon and Hello CABLEVISION.....
0 Likes
Weather Channel
sunflowers4

Bring back the Weather Channel Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.  I really do not like the new channel .  I pay for this service and I would like to have it back. Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: **bleep**?!??! Where is the Weather Channel?!??!
wmw3477
Enthusiast - Level 1

Bring back the WEATHER CHANNEL and WEATHERSCAN I can't stand the accuweather and most of the time the widgets don't work for me, how am I supposed to know what to wear in the morning if there is nothing to tell me what the temps are going to be that day and the week ahead, THANKS FOR RUINING MY DAY!!!

cbrowndc
Enthusiast - Level 2

Reinstate The Weather Channel to your lineup.  Your lame email excuse for not renewing The Weather Channel does not fool any of us.  You wanted a weather product for less money.  You got an unreliable, inferior product.  Weather readers and youtube/viral videos are not what I pay for when I want weather.  I need weather for the entire country and analysis from individuals who are actually trained and articulate.  If The Weather Channel is not reinstated, I will find another cable provider and take great joy in encouraging others to also unplug from Verizon TV.

Re: Weather Channel
lynniepie1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Really dissapointed, I have grown up with the mets on the Weather Channel, they are like family!  Bring it back, after 2 minutes watching accu, I am even sadder!   Graphics are poor, local info is poor, programming is non existant.