Re: Weather Channel
Nos1
Enthusiast - Level 2
Bring back the weather channel! It is much more than just weather - it provides entertainment and valuable and interesting info. We miss their personalities (Sam Champion, Al Roker, Stephanie Abrams, Jim Cantore, etc.) They are like a family to us. Your "substitute" channel is awful and definitely not what we are paying for. After being your customers for many years, we are seriously considering switching back to our local cable provider.
0 Likes
Weather Channel GONE??!!
hermani
Enthusiast - Level 1

OUTRAGEOUS!  Weather Channel and Weather Scan are most watched stations in this house.  We are seriously considering changing providers for our entire package if you don't bring them back.

And informing us on the day you stripped it is unacceptable!  This is no way to treat loyal customers.

Re: Removing the Weather Channel
bucky40

A lot of us are Old and we love to watch the weather channel 24/7.

We only  use the internet to see our grandchildren.

We don't have fancy schmantzy phones.

We also love WeatherChannel Music.

Don't really want to get a Disc and thought you were more reliable than cox

but

Weather Channel people have been coming into our homes everyday.

They are like family.

0 Likes
Re: The Weather Channel
spacedave
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also recently renewed my contract.  I have an SD box that was used just for THe Weather Channel in the morning, rarely used for anything else.  Now there is no Weather Channel and Accuweather does not work on SD boxes.  No sound and truncated picture.  Will be returning my now useless SD box.

Re: Weather Channel GONE??!!
pinellaspkfl
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I totally agree with "outrageous"!  Verizon has been bugging me to sign another 2-year agreement when I have another five months left on my present contract. Glad I didn't. With Verizon making the decision to elimnate the Weather Channel and Weather Scan, I will probably be looking for another provider that PROVIDES those two channels. And I DON'T necessarily watch TWC for the weather. They have alot of great show on that my family enjoys watching! VERY BAD DECISION, VERIZON. One would think you're linked to DISH.

Weather Channel
critter1961
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've awakened to The Weather Channel for as long as it's been on. If it doesn't miraculously re-appear, I guess I'll go back to Bright House. Obviously you don't really care about your customers or their watching habits.

Re: No more Waether channel
pinellaspkfl
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, bring back TWC and Weather Scan. I watched a few minutes of Accuweather, and was extremely disappointed in the sound quality and thier coverage. Whoever made this decision should be reprimanded or let go. If TWC is not brought back to my FIOS line-up, I will seek another provider when my contract ends. VERY BAD DECISION ON YOUR PART, VERIZON, TO ASSUME TO KNOW WHAT YOUR VIEWERS WANT TO WATCH.

Re: Weather Channel NOT RENEWED
pinellaspkfl
Enthusiast - Level 2

I COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOUR MORE!! I WILL SEEK ANOTHER PROVIDER WHEN MY CONTRACT ENDS IF TWC AND WEATHER SCAN ARE NOT REINSTATED. ACCUWEATHE IS ABSOLUTELY ATROCIOUS, AND TO MAKE THIS DECISION WITHOUT ASKING YOUR VIEWERS SHOW HOW MUCH YOU DON'T CARE. BAD CHOICE VERIZON. ALMOST ON A PAR WITH DISH NETWORK!

Re: Weather Channel GONE??!!
bertie57

I can't believe that you removed the twc and weather scan!!! You need to renew the contract. I also can't believe that you don't give a notice that you are doing this. YOU NEED TO GET THESE CHANNELS BACK

0 Likes
Re: Weather Channel NOT RENEWED
susan-tampa
Enthusiast - Level 2

Totally agree. Bring back the weather channel. I looked forward to local weather on the 8's and radar. This new thing is awful and the sound us horrible.

{edited for privacy}