Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

The Weather Channel

SOLVED
bobdro
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Weather Channel

Message 281 of 1,978
(1,106 Views)

Verizon, bring back The Weather Channel. The replacement sucks!!!!

rhilden
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Bring Back The Weather Channel

Message 282 of 1,978
(1,100 Views)

From a FIOS Customer since day one - I echo the above sentiments. Whats Comcast's number?

SLE27
Contributor
Contributor

Weather channel deleted why???

Message 283 of 1,978
(1,120 Views)

Today, i found out that the weather channel has been replaced by  accu weather.  I turned the channel on to find a horrible sounding channel and it was not clear at all.   I am very disappointed .   I have been a viewer of the weather channel for years and I am passionate about knowing about the weather and related topics.  It is more than a forecast of the weather.  I watch the other shows and enjoy the variety that is presented.  The weather channel  needs to return---it was there lasst night and gone today.   How spiteful of Verizon to take away a popular channel.     I need weather for my area not richmond or DC.   Fios this action is uncalled for.  Please bring back the weather channel  and Jim Cantore and friends.

hollyview55
Contributor
Contributor

Re: The Weather Channel

Message 284 of 1,978
(1,171 Views)

It is a weather channel revolution and yes I have posted on Facebbok and Verizons forums aswell

hollyview55
Contributor
Contributor

Message 285 of 1,978
(1,170 Views)

I am so steamed I can not even spell right sorry everbody!

kruocco400
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Weather channel deleted why???

Message 286 of 1,978
(1,108 Views)

I am completely fed up with the removal of the Weather Channel from my FIOS line-up. I plan to switch to another provider if the Weather Channel is not brought back to FIOS. Accuweather is NO substitute !

The Weather Channel has been and is the only Weather reporting that millions of Americans trust and it is not acceptable that Verizon FIOS snuck this change in witout notice. I am extremely dissappoined in Verizon.

Diomedes
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Weather Channel

Message 287 of 1,978
(1,090 Views)

Weather Channel : expired and not renewed...  That's it?  Just "expired" and "not renewed."  Oh... and some malarkey about an increasing number of customers get their weather info over the internet/smartphones blah, blah, blah.  Maybe an increasing number of customers should switch TV providers.  If only there was one we could trust. 

toolebox
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 288 of 1,978
(1,165 Views)

When I wake up in the AM the first thing I do is switch on TWC on 49 to check out how to dress, whether to water the garden, and sometimes even how soon I need to leave the house to get where I'm going. TWC is part of my life.  I watch the programming on TWC 119 also, even taping some of it on my DVR. TWC is a big reason why I still have cable TV.  BRING BACK THE WEATHER CHANNEL. I HATE ACCUWEATHER. It is a lame subsitute for TWC, If Verizon is cutting corners, then cut somewhere else!!!  I can tell you for a certainty that if TWC is still missing when my contract is up I will be gone.

lithscot
Contributor
Contributor

weather channel

Message 289 of 1,978
(1,087 Views)

Flawed thinking by verizon that accu-weather is better. Shows execs live in a bubble. Reporting on accu-weather is sub-par..just like verizon is becoming.

weatherclaven
Contributor
Contributor

weather channel

Message 290 of 1,978
(1,092 Views)

It was a mistake to remove The Weather Channel, one of my few favorite channels.  Accu-Weather is awful. Sorry, but goodbye Verizon.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.