Re: Weather Channel
bobdro1

Verizon, bring back The Weather Channel. The replacement sucks!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Bring Back The Weather Channel
rhilden

From a FIOS Customer since day one - I echo the above sentiments. Whats Comcast's number?

0 Likes
Weather channel deleted why???
SLE27
Enthusiast - Level 1

Today, i found out that the weather channel has been replaced by  accu weather.  I turned the channel on to find a horrible sounding channel and it was not clear at all.   I am very disappointed .   I have been a viewer of the weather channel for years and I am passionate about knowing about the weather and related topics.  It is more than a forecast of the weather.  I watch the other shows and enjoy the variety that is presented.  The weather channel  needs to return---it was there lasst night and gone today.   How spiteful of Verizon to take away a popular channel.     I need weather for my area not richmond or DC.   Fios this action is uncalled for.  Please bring back the weather channel  and Jim Cantore and friends.

Re: The Weather Channel
hollyview55
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is a weather channel revolution and yes I have posted on Facebbok and Verizons forums aswell

0 Likes
hollyview55
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am so steamed I can not even spell right sorry everbody!

0 Likes
Re: Weather channel deleted why???
kruocco400
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am completely fed up with the removal of the Weather Channel from my FIOS line-up. I plan to switch to another provider if the Weather Channel is not brought back to FIOS. Accuweather is NO substitute !

The Weather Channel has been and is the only Weather reporting that millions of Americans trust and it is not acceptable that Verizon FIOS snuck this change in witout notice. I am extremely dissappoined in Verizon.

Re: Weather Channel
Diomedes1

Weather Channel : expired and not renewed...  That's it?  Just "expired" and "not renewed."  Oh... and some malarkey about an increasing number of customers get their weather info over the internet/smartphones blah, blah, blah.  Maybe an increasing number of customers should switch TV providers.  If only there was one we could trust. 

0 Likes
toolebox
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I wake up in the AM the first thing I do is switch on TWC on 49 to check out how to dress, whether to water the garden, and sometimes even how soon I need to leave the house to get where I'm going. TWC is part of my life.  I watch the programming on TWC 119 also, even taping some of it on my DVR. TWC is a big reason why I still have cable TV.  BRING BACK THE WEATHER CHANNEL. I HATE ACCUWEATHER. It is a lame subsitute for TWC, If Verizon is cutting corners, then cut somewhere else!!!  I can tell you for a certainty that if TWC is still missing when my contract is up I will be gone.

0 Likes
weather channel
lithscot
Enthusiast - Level 1

Flawed thinking by verizon that accu-weather is better. Shows execs live in a bubble. Reporting on accu-weather is sub-par..just like verizon is becoming.

weather channel
weatherclaven
Enthusiast - Level 1

It was a mistake to remove The Weather Channel, one of my few favorite channels.  Accu-Weather is awful. Sorry, but goodbye Verizon.