Re: **bleep** about losing Weather Channel. AccuWeather Channel 619 sound is horrible, popping and c
solomonswish
Enthusiast - Level 2

Agreed!  We're looking to drop Verizon and switch providers.  Accuweather doesn't even come close in comparison and is frankly insulting as the replacement.

Re: Where's Jim Cantore?
solomonswish
Enthusiast - Level 2

Agreed!  We're looking to drop Verizon and switch providers.  Accuweather doesn't even come close in comparison and is frankly insulting as the replacement.  #BringBackTWC

0 Likes
Re: The Weather Channel
soobee

I too am very very upset about the surprise loss of the Weather Channel. Accu weather is a sad, sad replacement. I am seriously thinking of leaving Verizon.  Maybe they will see that they made a mistake and get the Weather Channel back. Until then, I will never turn channel 119 on again! 

0 Likes
Re: Tornado Warning...Weather Channel
solomonswish
Enthusiast - Level 2

Agreed!  We're looking to drop Verizon and switch providers.  Accuweather doesn't even come close in comparison and is frankly insulting as the replacement.  #BringBackTWC

0 Likes
Re: bring back the weather channel
solomonswish
Enthusiast - Level 2

0 Likes
pfriedr
I want you to know- and pass on to your programming and finance people - that dropping the weather channel for AccuWeather with bad graphics and sound that drops in and out was a catastrophically bad decision. I am now researching Comcast and Dish alternatives
0 Likes
Local Weather channel 49
lady70

OMG! Very bad decision to remove the local weather channel 49. I know I can go to channels 119 or 619 but that is a national forecast and takes forever for it to come up with weather for our local Dallas, Denton, Lewisville area.  We "NEED" a channel to provide the local weather and radar scan to know if we are in danger locally. We might not always be watching a channel that provides a break in if there is a local weather advisory. In any case, just pay them what they want and get the local weather scan back on. Include it in one of your pay products if necessary. I'd personally pay an extra $3.00 a month to have this important service. Now my nerves will be shot every time a cloud comes up, not knowing if a storm is on the way. Lord, you folks have ruined my day! 

0 Likes
The Weather Channel
CaptainNinja
Enthusiast - Level 1

Extremely displeased with the decision to remove The Weather Channel!

lestoil1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Like you both very unhappy.  Till now I depended on the weather channels throughout the day.....I can't believe there aren't more complaints?  Like you I'll have to change services now.VERY MAD.

Daisysue1

I thought the weather channel was a shadow of it's old self.  I have no problem with it being replaced.

0 Likes