WEATHER CHANNEL
chloe4856
Enthusiast - Level 1
BRING THE WEATHER CHANNEL AND WEATHER SCAN BACK!! THEY WERE HIGHLY WATCHED CHANNELS IN MY FAMILY. NOT HAPPY AT ALL ABOUT THIS AND MAY MOVE TO A DIFFERENT PROVIDER.
Re: Weather Channel **bleep**
Fmm2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm calling Verizon tomorrow and demand a credit to my bill for losing TWC!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: The Weather Channel
DougH3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Agree - Put The Weather Channel back on.  AccuWeather is not in the same league. Repeat - put The Weather Channel back on!

Re: The Weather Channel
WEATHER2
Enthusiast - Level 1

WHAT ROCKET SCIENTIST DECIDED TO DROP THE WEATHER CHANNEL WITH ACCUWEATHER. VERIZON ONCE STOOD FOR SOMETHING AND I HAD CABLE VISION REMOVED FROM MY HOUSE WHEN FIOS WAS PUT INTO MY AREA. THE WEATHER CHANNEL OFFERS LIFE SAVING TEAMS IN THE FIELD DURING DANGERUS WEATHER. THIS IS ALL GONE FOR THE ALL MIGTHLY DOLLOR. YOU STUPED DOWN TO CABLE VISION STANDARDS. SORRY BUT GOT TO LOOK INTO DISH SERVICE. THANKS FOR ASKING OUR INPUT ON TAKING THE WEATHER CHANNEL OFF THE AIR. OH I FORGOT YOUR BIG SHOTS NOW.

Re: Weather Channel
va007
Enthusiast - Level 1

I too want to protest the removal of the Weather Channel and particularly the way Verizon has handled this so far. I have seen other channels deleted from FiOS since I became a subscriber almost 5 years ago, but usually Verizon has provided a few days' notice before doing so. Why was this situation so different?

BRING BACK THE WEATHER CHANNEL!!

Bring back the Weather Channel
Maximum_Bob
Enthusiast - Level 1
Add my voice to the thousands of outraged subscribers who are torqued you dropped the Weather Channel! Dropped for an APP?!?!?! What a crock. If I'm in front of my TV, I don't want to hunt for my phone, a tablet, or go to my computer -- 619. Or at least that's what it used to be. When you make a stupid business decision that affects my life you're gonna hear about it. You may just wake up one morning and find out I've dumped you for DirecTV... Homeowner's monopoly be damned. Bundle this.
Re: Weather Channel **bleep**
DougH3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Bad move, Verizon - Put TWC back on the air.

Re: WEATHER CHANNEL
DougH3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Agree - whoever made this decision should be fired.

Re: if u dont bring back the weather channel
DougH3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Agree - Put TWC back on the air

Re: Where's Jim Cantore?
DougH3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Agree - dump Verizon