Bring Back The Weather Channel!!!
protectfreedom
Enthusiast - Level 1

Contrary to what Verizon wrote to me in their email sent this morning, I am NOT a valued customer.  If I were valued, Verizon would not have taken away The Weather Channel, or at the very least, allowed me to vote on whether it stays or go or let me know that they were removing it sooner than the day off.  Verizon NEEDS to bring back The Weather Channel!!!  AccuWeather is a HORRIBLE attempt as a substitute.  AccuWeather's signal continuously goes in and out, and it just flat out is NOT The Weather Channel.  Why is Verizon removing channels from its lineups?!

Re: The Weather Channel
Jeffbaer
Enthusiast - Level 1
Accuweather is horrible and no comparison to weather channel. Bring back weather channel!
The Weather Channel
lglas
Enthusiast - Level 2

I want to file a complaint.  I am furious that the Weather channel has been dropped.  It is my favorite channel and I am seriously considering dropping verizon

Bring it back!  Accuweather does not have the personalities, experts, analysis, reporter coverage or shows...  It not only gives the weather forecast the weather channel also teaches about weather patterns and phenomena.  It is the only place where you can actually watch shows about the weather.  Come on!  what are you thinking Verizon?  Dropping Jim Cantore?

Re: Where's Jim Cantore?
lglas
Enthusiast - Level 2

precisely...where is Jim Cantore?

kads1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Shameful!  We rarely watch TWC, but used Weatherscan constantly.  If I will be forced to replace that, perhaps I will just replace the rest of the services too.  If the hardware glitches are not enough, removing this public service is.

Re: Bring back the Weather Channel
Hathar
Enthusiast - Level 1
I am furious that The Weather Channel has been dropped. If it is not reinstated, I will be changing my cable and internet service to another provider.
The weather channel
Ejvesp8313
Enthusiast - Level 1
Dropping the weather channel was uncalled for. Yes I understand that people can get their local weather at the palm of their hand, but what about the other shows on that channel? Some of my favorite TV shows were American Supernatural, Strangest Weather on Earth, Weather Caught on Camera, and Storm Stories. How am I supposed to watch those now?
bigans01
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was outraged when I woke up this morning and some dumb amateur weatherman was on there. Where is  Jim Cantore?

Accuweather? more like INACCUWEATHER.

This is my favorite channel 😞 

Y U DO THIS TO ME?!?!??!? WHERE ARE THE MINING SHOWS?!?

Dave523
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have to say I switched from Cox to Verizon FIOS because of the service and channel lineup.  Living in an area where North Easters can damage my property I need reliable information. The Weather Channel gives me the information plus more.  I just checked and Cox still has The Weather Channel in their linup.  I will be switching back at my earliest convenience.

Like Verizon I will just switch and they will find out as their equipment is being removed and the the contract is not renewed.  Verizon, sound familiar?

Re: The weather channel
SSF329
Enthusiast - Level 1

I too am really disappointed.  I watch that station regularly, definitely one of my standard ones!