Re: can't fgure out where to file a complain
Vdolan
Enthusiast - Level 1
If you figure it out post it. Removing weather channel is horrible
0 Likes
Re: I want The Weather Channel back
esemborski

i agree with you and i want to cancel as well, but i doubt that we would be able to avoid the early termination fee

0 Likes
Re: Dropping the Weather Channel
WinterWren

Totally agree.  Tried calling to complain and can't get through.  Tried chatting and it's not avaiable.  Hopefully, at some point, I can properly complain about it!

0 Likes
Re: The Weather Channel
vivec55

I agree with everyone that has posted concerning Verizon's ridiculous decision to not renew the The Weather Channel contract. This new channel Verizon is offering as a replacement is an inferior product. If Verizon thinks that this new channel is equal to what the Weather Channel offers they need to wake up. Is it time to give another provider my money? Verizon if your number one in customer satisfaction then act like it.    I want the Weather Channel BACK!

Spoiler

0 Likes
Bethesda2
Enthusiast - Level 1

For the amount we pay Verizon every month, to lose such a central channel (especially with no notice) is an insult.  Sure, people get weather info from other sources, but not exclusively.  And The Weather Channel is excellent.  BRING IT BACK.  Or start lowering prices -- like letting customers hand-pick what channels we would like to include.  We deserve more choice for the exorbitant prices we pay.

Re: The Weather channel
avemaria92
Contributor - Level 1

@arizona wrote:

I agree...bring it back! Why did they remove it? Is it now part of some other package for which you have to pay extra?

The National Weather Channel....has so much "stuff" on it, it could be an hour before you see local weather.

no, we have the highest level package and it's gone for us so...

0 Likes
Re: Weather channel
kelntomh1
I agree. My family will be switching to Comcast if The Weather Channel contract is not renewed soon.
0 Likes
taysongs
Enthusiast - Level 1

The Weather Channel brings the most comprehensive weather information to viewers and has done an unparalleled job of it for the last several decades. It is incomprehensible that Verizon would remove it without giving the public any chance for input. As another poster stated about its replacement - "Accu Weather is like a cheap cable access channel." After using the preinstalled the Accu Weather app on my Android phone I can attest that the term when applied to their weather predictions is an oxymoron. Please return the Weather Channel to Verizon's channel lineup and remove this "not ready for prime time or any time" weather station.

jimsie1
Enthusiast - Level 3

All of us should drop verizon because of verizon doing away with the weather channel

0 Likes
Re: Weather channel
jimsie1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Me to, and I told them. Call coustomer service and tell them.