Weather Channel
wheels66

Complaining about loss of Weather Channel...unacceptable.

0 Likes
Re: I want The Weather Channel back
wheels66

agreed...............

0 Likes
Verizon's tag line that we are valued customers is joke
channelTHIS
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon's specious argument regarding removal of the weather channel is a slap in the face when we are constantly bombarded with their VALUED CUSTOMER tag line.  Supposedly The Weather Channel was removed because of choices.   I did have a choice 4 days ago.    Local 24/7 weather for Harrisburg, PA  channel 49 OR  The Weather Channel.

The choices have been deleted.   Channel 49 was removed and the Weather Channel is deleted so the options/choices are removed.  If the VALUED CUSTOMERS want 24/7 weather  we are forced to view AcuWeather on the previous Weather Channel slot.   My Verizon contract is about to expire.  I will be changing providers and hope that thousands of other customers do too unless The Weather Channel is returned to OUR CHOICES !!!  

Re: The Weather Channel
mrow37
Enthusiast - Level 2

If We could CANCEL VERIZON Today, we WOULD!!!  The Weather Channel is one of our favorite channels, as we really rely on it to alert us to bad weather, to give us constant updates on local and regional weather and it is also good if you are planning to travel.  We enjoyed local on the 8's, and the 7 day planner for the nation.

ACCU WEATHER STINKS and is a VERY CHEAP Slap in the Face to Verizon Customers.  Verizon, you are sneaky and underhanded.  We would have not gotten into a contract with you without you having the Weather Channel, and we will cancel asap; having no trust in you.  You also have slowed down our internet; it was faster with our previous provider with the same speeds.

You have also added the hate mongering stations of Newsmax and America One, of course it is  lined up next To Fox News, which is appropriate, since it is full of the same hate, lies and the Master of Propoganda.   You say you are going in a different direction, and we will not continue to pay for you to go in that direction.  We see that you have dropped TV Land and other channels for the Hispanic Network.  Are we and all the other customers next???

CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

@clc111482 wrote:
I love how they (Verizon) attempt to put the Jedi mind trick on you, by stating that "more and more people these days are turning to various devices, such as smart phones, tablets and laptops for their weather related needs," as if by them making that generic statement, all of the 400+ million customers are going to suddenly be perfectly accepting of their profit margin fueled decision to 86 the weather channel!!! To hell with you Verizon... to.. hell.. with.. you...

It has been reported that TWC ratings are down 20%. Certainly means that less and less people are watching.
Re: Verizon's tag line that we are valued customers is joke
mrow37
Enthusiast - Level 2

We agree with your comments and we will be cancelling Verizon as soon as our contract ends.  Verizon is showing that they do not care about us with forcing us to accept the very cheap and inferior Accu Weather.  We have no value in Verizon's eyes, as Accu weather has no value to us. 

Re: **bleep**?!??! Where is the Weather Channel?!??!
Golfnut98
Enthusiast - Level 1

Am a retired golfer so the weather is important to me.  The Weather Channel gave me accurate information about conditions at the golf courses where I play regularly or when I am out of town.  Bring back the Weather  Channel!!!!!

As a Verizon Fios customer, I certainly pay enough every month to have the Weather Channel included in the lineup of channels available.  Take some of the other trash off but BRING BACK the Weather Channel!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: I want The Weather Channel back
MJV1

I agree bring back the Weather Channel.  I trid contacting customer service and it was useless.  I regret renewing with Verizon.

0 Likes
Lachatte
Enthusiast - Level 1

Completely agree!

0 Likes
hotncold
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon should respect it's customers requests and bring back The Weather Channel.

The Accuweather is a joke!

Very disappointed that TWC is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!