Re: The Weather Channel
DriverX
Enthusiast - Level 1

West coast weather on right now, go look!

0 Likes
Re: The new Accuweather taking place of the Weather Channel
HubFlyer
Enthusiast - Level 2

How many threads do we need on this subject?  Is it really that difficult to post your opinion in the existing thread?  Do you think the moderators shoudl have to spend time cleaning up the extra, duplicate, threads?

0 Likes
BRING BACK THE WEATHER CHANNEL.
toolebox
Enthusiast - Level 2

I DON'T EVEN CONSIDER ACCUWEATHER WORTH LOOKING AT.  I HATE ACCUWEATHER.  I'M SURE IT COSTS VERIZON A WHOLE LOT LESS THAN THE WEATHER CHANNEL DID, WHICH WAS THE PRIMARY FACTOR IN DROPPING IT.   I LIKE TWC FOR ITS OTHER PROGRAMMING TOO, WHICH I WATCHED MORE THAN ANY OTHER CHANNEL.  WHEN MY CONTRACT IS UP I'LL PROBABLY JUST GET A ROKU IF I DON'T GO BACK TO BRIGHT HOUSE. I THOUGHT I'D BE WITH VERIZON FOR KEEPS, BUT THEY OBVIOUSLY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS... SO WON'T MISS ME WHEN I'M GONE.

0 Likes
Re: TOOK OFF BOTH WEATHER CHANNELS
Jerry_Kurtz
Enthusiast - Level 2

One of my favorites too i wish they would put it back on.

0 Likes
BRING BACK THE WEATHER CHANNEL
toolebox
Enthusiast - Level 2

THE FIRST DAY OF HURRICANE SEASON IS JUNE 1ST, ABOUT  2 MONTHS AWAY.  ANYONE WANT TO MAKE DUE WITH ACCUWEATHER TRACKING A HURRICANE???????????  WE NEED THE WEATHER CHANNELS!!!!  TWC 119 AND 49 ARE THE ONLY TRULY USEFUL STATIONS ON TV!

SITechGuy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Accuweather programming looks like The Weather Channel from 20 years ago! I want The Weather Channel back! The Weather Channel is much more than just weather; why would Verizon decide to remove it from their channel lineup? Accuweather has sustantially lower quality programming, I guess that's what Verizon wants to be known for......

BRING BACK THE WEATHER CHANNEL!!!

scheuerman61
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hate the weather widget.  it not a replacement for the local radar from TWC.

Line up changes are one thing but this feels like breach of contract because it is not what I agreed to pay for.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon should drop the weather channel and replace it with weathernation
Travelleer
Enthusiast - Level 1
The weather channel is way more than weather reports. If you ever watched it you would know. I do. It's amazing we sign a contract pay a certain amount (plenty) and get penalized if we leave early but you have no problem dropping channels or rearranging their tier placement. If I just lost 4 channels I should be able to pay less since I am receiving less than the contract that you AGREED TO. SEEMS TO ME YOU ARE IN BREECH OF CONTRACT EVEN ITS ONLY MORAL
weather channel
hospicecna
Enthusiast - Level 1

I want TWC back too. Accu weather is ridiculous. It takes forever to see Philly weather,there are no local maps showing weather moving in for my area. I count on TWC many times specifically for the maps and storms as I travel all day in hospice home care. Please don't force me to consider going back to Comcast!

Re: The Weather Channel Being Dropped
golfer747
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am done with Verizon.  The arrogance that they have in dropping the TWC is ridiculous.  Accuweather is not worth watching and I will also remove not only Internet, TV and Phone, but hello AT&T for my wireless business of 9 lines.  This is all about Verizon saving money, which is not being passed onto the consumer.