In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
03-13-2015 06:16 PM
How many threads do we need on this subject? Is it really that difficult to post your opinion in the existing thread? Do you think the moderators shoudl have to spend time cleaning up the extra, duplicate, threads?
I DON'T EVEN CONSIDER ACCUWEATHER WORTH LOOKING AT. I HATE ACCUWEATHER. I'M SURE IT COSTS VERIZON A WHOLE LOT LESS THAN THE WEATHER CHANNEL DID, WHICH WAS THE PRIMARY FACTOR IN DROPPING IT. I LIKE TWC FOR ITS OTHER PROGRAMMING TOO, WHICH I WATCHED MORE THAN ANY OTHER CHANNEL. WHEN MY CONTRACT IS UP I'LL PROBABLY JUST GET A ROKU IF I DON'T GO BACK TO BRIGHT HOUSE. I THOUGHT I'D BE WITH VERIZON FOR KEEPS, BUT THEY OBVIOUSLY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS... SO WON'T MISS ME WHEN I'M GONE.
THE FIRST DAY OF HURRICANE SEASON IS JUNE 1ST, ABOUT 2 MONTHS AWAY. ANYONE WANT TO MAKE DUE WITH ACCUWEATHER TRACKING A HURRICANE??????????? WE NEED THE WEATHER CHANNELS!!!! TWC 119 AND 49 ARE THE ONLY TRULY USEFUL STATIONS ON TV!
Accuweather programming looks like The Weather Channel from 20 years ago! I want The Weather Channel back! The Weather Channel is much more than just weather; why would Verizon decide to remove it from their channel lineup? Accuweather has sustantially lower quality programming, I guess that's what Verizon wants to be known for......
BRING BACK THE WEATHER CHANNEL!!!
03-13-2015 07:43 PM
I want TWC back too. Accu weather is ridiculous. It takes forever to see Philly weather,there are no local maps showing weather moving in for my area. I count on TWC many times specifically for the maps and storms as I travel all day in hospice home care. Please don't force me to consider going back to Comcast!
I am done with Verizon. The arrogance that they have in dropping the TWC is ridiculous. Accuweather is not worth watching and I will also remove not only Internet, TV and Phone, but hello AT&T for my wireless business of 9 lines. This is all about Verizon saving money, which is not being passed onto the consumer.