The weather channel
Bill5634
Enthusiast - Level 1
Please bring the weather channel back
Re: The Weather Channel
fossil1
Contributor - Level 1

ACCUwEATHER is only 5% of  the WeatherChannel.  BRING BACK THE WeATHERCHANNEL.  and no - weatherbug is not a substtitue.  

Weather Channel, Please
fossil1
Contributor - Level 1

Please bring back the weather Channel.

Accuweather is a very poor third-rate substitue.

WeatherBug is not a  good alternative.

And I enjoyed watching the additional programming provided on the WeatherChannel.

Macholiday
Enthusiast - Level 1
Have already made plans to switch providers. Verizon has no regard for the opinion of their customer's, only how much they can line their pockets. Enjoying the ads I see in the newspapers each day from their competitors, tag line: We have The Weather Channel. Bye bye Verizon.
vstjohn
Enthusiast - Level 1

Us too very disappointed with this change. Stuck with a bunch of loser channels but take away TWC. Not worth the cost of fios now.Smiley Mad

vstjohn
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have been with Verizon since it was Bell Atlantic DSL. Rethinking decision.

llason
Enthusiast - Level 1
Verizon Fios- There is a tornado event in Tulsa where my family is. You took not only local radar (49) but also The Weather Channel. New channel has NOTHING, no warnings, no meteorologists!

Tulsa family- everyone OK?

SHAME ON YOU VERIZON!
Rocky18
Enthusiast - Level 3

Joker

I've been to so many websites in the last 10 day's or so my head is spinning. I was going to forward the article I stated to Crob But could not find it again (GRIN). I did find a great quote that made me laugh FIOS New Slogan Should Be "Created By Geniuses,Run By **bleep**" now that guy is a thinker.  You can't help but laugh at the stupidty, and the nickel and dime stuff like removing the clocks from the DVR's to save  0.25 cents. We can only hope that FIOS becomes so unprofitable for Verizon that they sell it off (Like Texas and Florida) and then hope and pray the new owners will care about their customers. Verizon was on their way to greatness, But they've lost their way BIG TIME.

mbrkelley
Enthusiast - Level 3

We've been with Verizon, too, since they were Bell Atlantic.  Definitely rethinking that now.  Two weeks and counting without TWC and Weatherscan.  Paying way too much for channels we never watch or want, yet they take away TWC and Weatherscan, two of the channels we used the most - especially Weatherscan.  It can't all be about money for Verizon . . . TWC offered them a lower price than what they were paying, but Verizon just cut them with no discussion.  At least we know for sure that Verizon doesn't care about its customers.  They'll be really hurting when they lose a lot of customer to their competitors.  They'll then wish they'd kept TWC and Weatherscan.  With so many customers paying $200 or more per month, certainly Verizon could give us the channels we want.  We signed a two-year contract last March, and TWC and Weatherscan were part of that contract.  Verizon really doesn't care what we say in this forum . . . it's just a place for us to vent our frustration and anger.  

weatherchnnel
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please bring back the WEATHER CHANNEL - Tornado season is beginning and with relatives literally in the eye of the storm, it is maddening to not have access to the most comprehensive weather source - This is a public service and so much more valuable than the other 500 channels I never watch!