In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
WHAT ROCKET SCIENTIST DECIDED TO DROP THE WEATHER CHANNEL WITH ACCUWEATHER. VERIZON ONCE STOOD FOR SOMETHING AND I HAD CABLE VISION REMOVED FROM MY HOUSE WHEN FIOS WAS PUT INTO MY AREA. THE WEATHER CHANNEL OFFERS LIFE SAVING TEAMS IN THE FIELD DURING DANGERUS WEATHER. THIS IS ALL GONE FOR THE ALL MIGTHLY DOLLOR. YOU STUPED DOWN TO CABLE VISION STANDARDS. SORRY BUT GOT TO LOOK INTO DISH SERVICE. THANKS FOR ASKING OUR INPUT ON TAKING THE WEATHER CHANNEL OFF THE AIR. OH I FORGOT YOUR BIG SHOTS NOW.
I too want to protest the removal of the Weather Channel and particularly the way Verizon has handled this so far. I have seen other channels deleted from FiOS since I became a subscriber almost 5 years ago, but usually Verizon has provided a few days' notice before doing so. Why was this situation so different?
BRING BACK THE WEATHER CHANNEL!!