In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Your programming/finance departments have really missed the boat with this one.
I just purchased a new and more expensive package with FIOS and now you have removed one of the most important and LOVED channels. If this is only to save money, get rid of the stuff no one watches, like the Golf Channel or the Tennis Channel. Really, apologies to the employees at Accu-Weather, but the product they put on the air is atrocious. I believe that I am due a reduced monthly rate if I don't have the weather channel or the weather scan channel. And more importantly I am due an apology for this screw up.
The Weather Channel is a staple in many homes like mine. You get the weather, a little news and professional reporting. Good background noise while getting ready for work. Verizon doesn't care about what their customers actually WANT to watch. If they don't listen to all of the complaints and restore this channel I will be switching back to cable and I hope many others do the same.
I am EXTREMELY upset with the cancellation of The Weather Channel. I feel this is unacceptable. It is the only channel that I turn to and trust during bad storms and weather. I have come to know all the weather people. Bad Form Verizon!
As a 26 year veteran and captain for a major commercial airline, I am greatly disappointed and mystified that Verizon has dropped this very important source of weather. I don't know any airline pilot who doesn't watch the weather channel before heading out on a trip. Accu-weather won't cut it. I hope Verizon realizes their mistake and reinstates the weather channel soon or I will be dropping Verizon!