The Worst Experience Ever - FIOS is a nightmare
DianeStein

I just spent an hour and 40 minutes on hold.  After the first 45 minutes tech support told me I needed to speak to someone else.  After the next 45 minutes I was told that they could not do anything and I needed to go back to tech support.  They did not ask if I wanted to go back they just simply put me on hold AGAIN!

All I wanted to do was to order pay per view.

My account is in good standing.  No issues.  Verizon said they had no idea why I could not order the pay per view show.

This is the latest in a series of absolutely abysmal service and worse customer service.

Since switching to Verizon FIOS I have had nothing be awful Internet access, my phone rings incessantly from telemarketers (I have yet to give my home number to anyone) and now the only thing that did work, my TV, does not work.  

Basically FIOS is a complete and total rip-off.

If anyone has a suggestion of how to actually get what I paid for please let me know.

Another very, very unhappy customer.

0 Likes
Re: The Worst Experience Ever - FIOS is a nightmare
gondwana321

if you are within your initial 30 days of install, you can cancel with no fees.

0 Likes
DianeStein

Unfortunately I am not.  I have been trying to get this sorted out for about 3 months.  I simply refused to believe that the service, product and support could be this bad.  Thanks for your suggestion.

0 Likes
TBuilder
Enthusiast - Level 2

I hear ya...awful.

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

Must be something in Florida. I love my FiOS.

0 Likes
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

For PPV, calling billing to order is what you want. Tech support was right to send you to them but they were wrong trying to send you back to tech support. All billing has to do is order the show and then you turn it on at the proper time. That second person you talked to was wrong.

Internet has always been good for me. I usually get more than I pay for. You may want to post some issues here and maybe we can help

Telemarketers dont use "lists" anymore. They just use an auto dialer that calls every number not on the do not call list. so not giving out your number doenst mean a thing. the only way to prevent telemarketers from calling you is to get on the do not call list. https://www.donotcall.gov/  once you are on that list they are supposed to stop calling within 31 days. Although it says that your number does not expire, I find that I have to put myself back on it about every 2 years. Now I only get the occasional political ad (they are exempt from all block systems it seems)

0 Likes