Switch Account

The best channels and shows

The best channels and shows

Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 1 of 6
(2,114 Views)

I just installed my TV service and I have never EVER had cable before so can you give me a list of the best TV channels and the most popular shows out of those channels

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Gold Contributor II
Gold Contributor II
Message 2 of 6
(2,076 Views)

Most popular:  check out the following link.

http://www.tv.com/shows/

Best is subjective.  One persons best might be something you hate. So you will have to decide what is best for yourself.

Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV
Message 3 of 6
(2,068 Views)

@PELOS wrote:

I just installed my TV service and I have never EVER had cable before so can you give me a list of the best TV channels and the most popular shows out of those channels [?]

First tell us everything in the world that you like, and then everything in the world that you dislike.  Then we'll get back to you with a list of "the best and most popular."

Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV
Message 4 of 6
(2,029 Views)

One thing you might like...if you are a movie fan, you must have HDNet Movies in your package.  They (along with Showtime and The Movie Channel) are the only ones with a policy of showing movies unaltered and as intended to be seen by the filmmakers.  Plus, HDNet Movies shows a new (usually independent)  movie every month for free, a few days before it hits theaters.  Great picture quality on the channel as well..

Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 5 of 6
(1,954 Views)

Of course an opinion can change by person to person but what I want is for example... History channel's most popular program is pawn stars or something like that...

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 6 of 6
(1,948 Views)

@armond_in_nj wrote:

@PELOS wrote:

I just installed my TV service and I have never EVER had cable before so can you give me a list of the best TV channels and the most popular shows out of those channels [?]

First tell us everything in the world that you like, and then everything in the world that you dislike.  Then we'll get back to you with a list of "the best and most popular."

I like to watch everything but I have never had cable... I like documentary, movies, sports, research, sitcoms everything and I need help to watch or look for something that a lot of people enjoy and then from there choose my favorite shows

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.