Switch Account

The guide data is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

The guide data is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor bigbigblake
Contributor
Message 1 of 8
(5,804 Views)

I am trying to record online via verizons webpage and I constantly get the message "The guide data is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

This happens on both of my DVR's.

I cant find any reported issues with it, anyone else experiencing the same thing?

7 REPLIES 7
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 8
(5,784 Views)

Hello,

Have you tried resetting the router?  The guide is generated from the data portion on the network and feeds from the router. I sent you a private message to further assist you.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

Contributor bigbigblake
Contributor
Message 3 of 8
(5,769 Views)
Resetting the router worked to resolve the online guide issues. But now I am having a secondary problem. I have two DVRs and the multi room dvr program. The DVR in my living room is set as the multiroom DVR. The DVR in my bedroom is supposed to be a standalone dvr. I can not access any recordings from the living room on my bedroom set. I ran the MRDVR troubleshooting and it claimed to fix the problem, but still doesnt display any shows.
Contributor fubar
Contributor
Message 4 of 8
(5,401 Views)

Having same issue as the OP. When you say reset, is that the same as reboot? I've tried rebooting both from the GUI and by power cycling. Neither fixes the remote guide issue. Or did you mean factory reset? 

Contributor brucewallman
Contributor
Message 5 of 8
(2,819 Views)

I am getting messages about not being able to schedule recordings or seeing the guide a few days out, There is omething about resetting the router. How do I do this?

Contributor brucewallman
Contributor
Message 6 of 8
(2,818 Views)

How do I reset the router?

Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 7 of 8
(2,805 Views)

Power it off then back on.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Moderator Moderator
Message 8 of 8
(2,750 Views)

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.