The guide data is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
bigbigblake
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am trying to record online via verizons webpage and I constantly get the message "The guide data is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

This happens on both of my DVR's.

I cant find any reported issues with it, anyone else experiencing the same thing?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: The guide data is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello,

Have you tried resetting the router?  The guide is generated from the data portion on the network and feeds from the router. I sent you a private message to further assist you.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello,

Have you tried resetting the router?  The guide is generated from the data portion on the network and feeds from the router. I sent you a private message to further assist you.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
bigbigblake
Enthusiast - Level 1
Resetting the router worked to resolve the online guide issues. But now I am having a secondary problem. I have two DVRs and the multi room dvr program. The DVR in my living room is set as the multiroom DVR. The DVR in my bedroom is supposed to be a standalone dvr. I can not access any recordings from the living room on my bedroom set. I ran the MRDVR troubleshooting and it claimed to fix the problem, but still doesnt display any shows.
0 Likes
fubar4

Having same issue as the OP. When you say reset, is that the same as reboot? I've tried rebooting both from the GUI and by power cycling. Neither fixes the remote guide issue. Or did you mean factory reset? 

0 Likes
brucewallman

I am getting messages about not being able to schedule recordings or seeing the guide a few days out, There is omething about resetting the router. How do I do this?

0 Likes
brucewallman

How do I reset the router?

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Power it off then back on.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes