Switch Account

Things that bother me with Verizon

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Things that bother me with Verizon

Message 1 of 1
(645 Views)

I was hoping that Verizon would provide a customer support e-mail address but I couldn't find it. I'm unhappy about a number of things with FIOS TV. First I signed on because of what seemed like a good deal but unlike cable I needed to pay for an adapter for each TV in the house ranging from 5.99 to 16.99 per month.  Not such a deal. The order of channels is somewhat annoying with the additional fee channels inter mixed so that you have to scroll through them to find what you want. Then I found that BBC America, a channel that was part of the basic with cable was part of a premium package which included a host of channels I didn't want. It had been available on demand but that has gone away. So none of these things may be major, they are annoying enough that when the deal ends I will be done. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.