Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I would like to request Verizon Fios to add Time Warner Cable Sportsnet LA to the Los Angeles Area. I am willing to pay extra money for the channel if it becomes available.
Thank you so much,
Since you (and I) only have one month until we start being served by Frontier FiOS instead of Verizon FiOS, what would be the point? IMO it isn't going to happen. I think you better focus on whether Frontier will be offering that channel.
It still looks like TWC is playing hardball so I wouldn't hold out hope of seeing it added anytime soon. With the exception of Charter nobody has picked up the Channel in Southern California (and the only reason Charter added it was because they bought TWC). You're willing to pay for it but TWC wants ALL subscribers to pay for it whether they want to or not (and at $5 per subscriber you're talking about a lot of money). And that is the sticking point.