Traffic Widget
Pop11
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ever since the software update a few months ago the traffic widget has never been the same. I use this widget extensively since I find myself on the highway many days.  They took away the ability to change zip codes right on the same screen (like on the weather widget) and the information that is given appears to be missing major information and appears to start in mid-sentence. Leaving out the name of the roadway.  It renders the traffic widget unuseable.  Most of the time you will see a message that states "exit 53 is closed from 9 PM to 5 AM".  Where/ What highway?  Loved the old way.  It gave you information on every major road encompassing, NYC, Long Island, Rockland and Westchester Counties and New Jersey roads.  Many days there is no data.  Called many times but received no real information on what is happening.  Will it ever go back to the original way?

0 Likes
Re: Traffic Widget
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

We do look towards customers input to modify our services. This would be a perfect candidate for the Verizon Idea Exchange. Please search on the idea exchange and cast your vote. There may be another member who made the same suggestion. If not, please add a new idea so your fellow community members can comment and vote on your suggestion. http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange/ct-p/ideaexchange . The Verizon Idea Exchange is there for you to submit your ideas and suggestions to Verizon so that we can consider them as we innovate our products and services.

0 Likes