Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Once again Verizon found a way to trick this customer into changing plans. First, know that if we had a cable choice, we would dump Verizon as most of our neighbors have done.
We had Prime TV package and received many channels that we enjoyed. Verizon changed the package we lost Nat. Geo Wild, Golf, and other stations. Customer Service said if we changed to the Preferred Package, we'd get those stations. We made the change, which turns out to be TOTALLY WRONG.
I'm just totally disgusted with Verizon. Your company baits and switches, lies and deceives. Once the Internet develops an alternative to Verizon, we'll cancel all our services with you company/
Not much response from Verizon on this post, which is what I expected from this forum. As I have read the many unhappy Verizon customers, I seldom see any favorable responses and seldom a resolution. This pretty much confirms my unfavorable opinion of Verizon and their Customer Service.
One thing to keep in mind is that people that don't have problems don't post.
So typically the bulk of the posts are from people with complaints or problems.
If you find forums from other providers, it is more of the same.
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.