True Blood only 6 episodes showing
lalala
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can only see Episodes 1-6 of True Blood on on demand.  According to HBO all 12 episodes are supposed to be available until 1/11.  Any suggestions?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: True Blood only 6 episodes showing
lalala
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you!  That's really helpful.  I appreciate it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
VZ_Christian
Contributor - Level 2

lalala,

It certainly would seem odd that only the first 6 episodes of True Blood are showing. I verified that that is, in fact, all that's available in your area. I, however, do not know why that is. So I'm going to investigate the issue with the group that manages Video on Demand assets and see what's going on and if/what the ETR on that is. I'll keep you posted.

Regards, Chris

0 Likes
VZ_Christian
Contributor - Level 2

lalala,

I was able to reach out to the Video Content Management Center and they confirmed that there should be all 12 eps available.  They are working on correcting the issue now and said that the remaining 6 eps should be available to you in approximately 12 hours!!!

Sorry for the delay in getting these TB eps to you!!!

Regards,

Chris

0 Likes
lalala
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you!  That's really helpful.  I appreciate it.

0 Likes
VZ_Christian
Contributor - Level 2

We do aim to please!!!  Enjoy the shows!  And let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.  =0D

Regards,

Chris

0 Likes
lalala
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Chris,

The problem is almost solved...I can now see 11 of the 12 episodes.  The last episode is not yet up.  If you could follow up one more time and see if they can add the last one, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

0 Likes
VZ_Christian
Contributor - Level 2

Are you still only seeing 11 episodes?  I know that we hadn't reached  the ETR yet when you posted, so I'm hoping that it's just a matter of them having not uploaded the 12th ep yet.

LMK.

Regards,

Chris

0 Likes
tperez6305
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi,

I know that this is marked as "solved", but I'm having the same problem.  As of right now, only episodes 1 through 6 and 12 are showing (no 7 through 11).  Under HD, only episodes 1 through 6 are listed...  I, too, checked with HBO and I think they should be available in my area...(?)  Could you please help?

Thank you!

0 Likes
VZ_Christian
Contributor - Level 2

tperez6305,

Hey, I responded to your PM.  Take a looksie and let me know how that works out for you.

Regards,

Chris

0 Likes
lalala
Enthusiast - Level 2

Chris,

Yeah, I'm still seeing only 11 episodes.  

Thanks for continuing to follow up on this.

0 Likes