USA on demand
KatieM1106
Enthusiast - Level 2

My USA on demand is not showing some programs (they are posted on verizon's site as there)

I am missing:

Psych 504

White Collar 205

Both are on USA HD

Also, Burn Notice 410 is available on HD, but not on regular USA. I do not have an HD box, and would like to access these shows on my STB.

What is going on?

0 Likes
Re: USA on demand
VZ_Ron
Contributor - Level 2

Hey KatieM1106, I am not sure which state you are in but here in New Jersey I can see both of the episodes that you are missing.  Can you try it again to see if the missing episodes appear now and if not two things you can try unplug the power cord for the STB or the router for 20secs then plug it back in.   

0 Likes
KatieM1106
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for your reply.

No luck. I disconnected the box for about a minute, and the programs are still not on there. I am in the Philadelphia area.

0 Likes
VZ_Ron
Contributor - Level 2

Hey Katie1106, if do not have any special settings on the router if you unplug the power cord on the router then you can press and hold the reset button for 20secs because the On Demand service gets uploaded from the router.  If that does not change anything then the Video Hub that provides your video service have not posted those episodes yet. 

0 Likes
KatieM1106
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did reset the router. Since my last reply, Psych and White Collar have both added new episodes, but the ones I originally mentioned are still missing.

0 Likes
KatieM1106
Enthusiast - Level 2

fixed! Thanks!

0 Likes