Ultimate Pkg: Can't Access any On Demand Premium Channels, no HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, as of 9/8/18
chart11

I have the "Ultimate Package" for years and pay about $3,000 per year for 4 TV Boxes with DVR, one Phone line and a 50Mb Internet. As of this morning 09/08/18 "On Demand" doesn't work anymore to access Premium Movie channels. I used to go to MOVIES > PREMIUM> HBO, or Showtime, or Cinemax, or Stars, or The Movie Channel, or Flix, etc. PREMIUM is gone. When I asked how to get to HBO on demand, the tech reps at Verizon could not tell me what to do and provided undecipherable nonsense explanations of where the channels went. All they said it's the provider's fault, without explaining anything. Typical, and ridiculous. Any ideas, before I return my Verizon boxes and port over my lines to Cablevision, that I already have active and wired on my premises, I just need to pick up a few Altice Cable Boxes later today.

0 Likes
Re: Ultimate Pkg: Can't Access any On Demand Premium Channels, no HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, as of 9/8/
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi chart1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes