Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

Upgrade to HD Ultimate plan, lost HD premiums.

BesterP12
Contributor
Contributor

Upgrade to HD Ultimate plan, lost HD premiums.

Message 1 of 4
(5,643 Views)

I recenlty took advantage of the HD Ultimate+35/35 plan. However, my roomate just noticed that none of our boxes are showing HD premiums.  They keep saying we're not subscribed.  All other HD stations seem to be ther as are the SD premium stations.  I tried resetting the boxes, but nothing. Just wondering if there's anything I can do before I call and possibly spend a long time on hold since I'll be busy this weekend.

3 REPLIES 3
ksoza
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Re: Upgrade to HD Ultimate plan, lost HD premiums.

Message 2 of 4
(5,607 Views)

The Ultimate HD plan does not include all premiuims in most regions.  It includes SHOWTIME, FLIX, The Movie Channel and EPIX.  Depending on where you are, you will need to add for HBO, STARZ and some others through 2 package add ons, which can total around $30 more.  I would call and see what they can do for you.

BesterP12
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(5,568 Views)

Now I don't seem to have the SD feeds.  I could have sworn those were still there.

VZ_Kim
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Message 4 of 4
(5,375 Views)

Hi BesterP12, sorry to hear you are not getting your premiums in HD. I can help with that if you are still having a problem.

Send me a pm if you still need help.

Kim

Verizon Telecom

Fiber Solutions Center

Kim
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title