Re: VERIZON REMOVES CBS, FOX (WBOC) FROM DELMARVA TV LINEUP
Bville01
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's been 11 days now without Fox or CBS. Has anyone received some sort of reduced price or compensation from Verizon. If so, how did you do it?

dpittsdlp
Enthusiast - Level 1

Will my contract is up in December.......off to Xifinty....... I want my WBOC......feels like I 'm paying for service that I'm not getting. 

contract dispute with Draper Media in Salisbury Md
rugby1231
Enthusiast - Level 2

Fios has dropped both our CBS and FOX channels effective 10/1/17 due to a contract renewal dispute with a small local media company. Fios insists it's Draper media requesting a huge increase which is totally false as I know people at Draper and FIOS(Verizon Big Corporate America) is just beating up the small guy. I have spoken with people at Verizon and they offer me a $5 credit on this month's bill(small compensation for not being able to watch local programming and weather and still paying $200 monthly). Something needs to change to stop these big companies from raping small local businesses at the expense of the customers who keep them extremely profitable.

0 Likes
Nittanyreilly
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please resolve dispute with WBOC and return access.  If not please provide alternatives to obtain access to CBS and FOX networks. 

Re: contract dispute with Draper Media in Salisbury Md
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you say how much draper has requested the fee be increased?

Verizon, like other providers, are always working to keep costs down.

How would it look if they gave in to a little guy and then had to negotiate with a larger company.

Each is out to make money.

0 Likes
France1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Since at least 50% of the tv I watch is CBS and FOX, I will expect a 50% reduction in the tv portion of my bill.

Bcustins
Enthusiast - Level 2

FYI, if you keep the internet and change TV providers they cannot charge any etf. I was just told this by a Verizon representative. 

Re: WBOC TV
Bcustins
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't think Verizon canceled your show. I liked that show too but CBS did that. 

0 Likes
Cancellation of CBS local affiliate
MikeS203
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is anyone else disgusted that Verizon has removed CBS fron the TV lineup in Southern Delaware?  Anything that customers can do other that change providers?

Bville01
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did you drop Verizon as you said? Or did you receive some sort of compensation?

0 Likes