Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I've been having the same problem and am adding this reply in the hopes that more posts may lead to some information or assistance from a Verizon rep.
Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/
I continue to experience this problem. This issue was reported 2 years ago!!!! Can Verizon not listen to customers! Does Verizon not have the ability to improve its service!
I do take exception to ORNAHP's response ... to call customer service. This is a perfectly good forum to discuss the shortcomings of the VZN service, particularly when VZN is SO delinquent on repairing a horrible flaw.
I will be calling customer service to get my money back!
It's a known bug with the VOD platform and is documented by VZ's engineers. There was supposed to be a fix coming in 2012, not sure if it was implemented, maybe just not enough people making noise about it to make it high priority.