VOD - When resuming show, it always begins from the beginning

VOD - When resuming show, it always begins from the beginning

Copper Contributor MRSullivan
Copper Contributor
Message 11 of 12
(674 Views)

@ornahp wrote:

@Stavros wrote:

I've been having the same problem and am adding this reply in the hopes that more posts may lead to some information or assistance from a Verizon rep.

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

I continue to experience this problem.  This issue was reported 2 years ago!!!!  Can Verizon not listen to customers!  Does Verizon not have the ability to improve its service!

I do take exception to ORNAHP's response ... to call customer service.  This is a perfectly good forum to discuss the shortcomings of the VZN service, particularly when VZN is SO delinquent on repairing a horrible flaw.

I will be calling customer service to get my money back!

FYI, this only happens when the pause times out.

Contributor Fireguyy
Contributor
Message 12 of 12
(663 Views)

It's a known bug with the VOD platform and is documented by VZ's engineers. There was supposed to be a fix coming in 2012, not sure if it was implemented, maybe just not enough people making noise about it to make it high priority.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.