Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

VOD issue for several weeks now!

Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

VOD issue for several weeks now!

Message 1 of 2
(520 Views)

I am in Braintree, MA  for about three weeks now I have been having problems with Video On Demand all all boxes in our house.  You order a movie or select a show and it will start to play and then a few seconds in it freezes for a minute or so, starts to play again, but then freezes again...over and over.

Around the same time this happened, my multi-room DVR also had problems accessign other DVR's in the house and playing the shows.    Seems like this issue started when we got 1.9.1.

Home Agent told me 3 weeks ago that VOD had a outage in our area, but I find it hard to believe that it can still be out.

1 REPLY 1
Moderator Moderator

Re: VOD issue for several weeks now!

Message 2 of 2
(514 Views)

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.