Switch Account

VOD problems

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

VOD problems

Message 1 of 3
(1,924 Views)

Twice I've rented an HD movie.  Both times about 1 hour in I get a drop.  I work my way back thru the menus and resume play but then I have intermittent sound drops and pixelated video.  Then I stopped it and go back to the start and fastforward (which is very slow, only 2 arrows) to get back to where I was.  Then I still had the same problems thru about 20 minutes of viewing before it finally played the rest of it right.  I believe fios is terrible, I've gained nothing after changing from comcast and actually have more difficulties.  Yes, I can do hard resets but I certainly shouldn't have to do it in the middle of every movie I rent.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV

Re: VOD problems

Message 2 of 3
(1,861 Views)

That's why I don't bother with OnDemand PPV movies.  (That, and the fact that they chop off a third or more of the picture image).  And why isn't SALT presented in 5.1 audio??  (They have it in Pro-Logic only.  What the heck???  So for 6 bucks you get a cropped movie and second-rate audio??   Guess that is why OnDemand has no options for customer feedback!)

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Suggest Programs Channels to Add to ON DEMAND

Message 3 of 3
(661 Views)

HArry's LAw used to be on demand NBC, and te Law and order series should also be available.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.