Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
You know, I get it. The provider wants us to watch the ads. I don’t mind watching the ads, so why not allow us to Fast Forward through the content until the ad, watch the ad, then Fast Forward again?
I often fall asleep 50 minutes into an episode, and miss the last 10. Having to sit through the 50 minutes I’ve already seen in order to watch the last 10 is ridiculous with a company as tech-advanced as Verizon. FFS, even my DVD player recognizes that we’ve already watched something and asks what we want to do.
This is NOT free TV, we are paying for this service.
It makes no sense to force people to rewatch the CONTENT they’ve already seen, and I don’t have the time to waste, so typically this means I miss the ends of most episodes.
Gets me wondering, why am I paying twice? First with my money, second with my wasted time.
Not a real easy method to have VOD keep track of ads.
From what I udnerstand, VOD content comes from providers.
So they would have to mark the ads so that VOD could know where they are and when to stop.
One of the reasons the content provider apps are preferable to VOD IMHO.
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.