VS channel and VS HD
jhud

So I just got the upgrade for the additional HD channels, and it looks like there's lots of potential, and things that will be added, which is great.  One question though - why can I get VS in standard def, but not in HD?  If VS is in my package, shouldn't I get it in HD as well?  The channel is labelled "VS Golf HD", so I don't know if it's suppose to be some kind of combo channel, but the TV listings on it matches that on VS channel, so I think I should get it, right? 

0 Likes
Re: VS channel and VS HD
matcarl
Master - Level 1
VS shares it's HD channel with The Golf Channel which you have to pay extra for. When the two channels get their own HD slot in December, then you will probably get VS HD.
0 Likes
mikemartin88
Can someone verify that we will get VS HD in December without having to subscribe to an extra package?  I definitely want hockey in HD!!
0 Likes
matcarl
Master - Level 1
Since my last post, Verizon has changed some packages. Any HD, other than your local ones, requires a new package called Extreme HD which is $10 more a month. However if you bundle all three of their services (phone/internet/TV) it may come out to about the same price as you are paying now.
Message Edited by matcarl on 10-15-2008 05:58 AM
0 Likes