Switch Account

Verizon Announces More VOD HD (including HBO, Cinemax, and the Movie Channel) for Fall 2009

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Verizon Announces More VOD HD (including HBO, Cinemax, and the Movie Channel) for Fall 2009

Message 1 of 4
(5,852 Views)

Link to Verizon announcement today 9/9/2009: Link

Keller, TX 76248

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Verizon Announces More VOD HD (including HBO, Cinemax, and the Movie Channel) for Fall 2009

Message 2 of 4
(5,496 Views)

any idea when the hbo hd will show up on demand? (specific date?)   Nothing here yet in Calfornia. Thanks!

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Verizon Announces More VOD HD (including HBO, Cinemax, and the Movie Channel) for Fall 2009

Message 3 of 4
(5,318 Views)

but we still need BBA and Cartoon Network in HD 🙂

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 4 of 4
(5,317 Views)

@fitch wrote:

any idea when the hbo hd will show up on demand? (specific date?)   Nothing here yet in Calfornia. Thanks!

Since the announcement says "Fall" I am guessing that means some time between approximately Sept. 21 and Dec. 20. Care to bet which date it will be closer to? Smiley Very Happy

Seriously, I haven't heard or read anything more than what is in that announcement I linked to. Sorry.....

Keller, TX 76248

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.