Verizon Fios in my neighborhood.
kbellinger057

I would like to know why some neighborhoods have fios and some don't. I live in Jamaica, queens and I would love to have fios but its not available in my area and I would like to know how long is it going to take for the service to be available.  I have direct tv and its annoying it rains just a little and the signal goes out.  So please verizon hurry and put verizon fios in my neighborhood.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Fios in my neighborhood.
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

We run FIOS to certain neighborhoods. Once its in a neighborhood, it requires a drop terminal. A drop terminal services only 8 customers. For each household to be hooked up to FIOS there has to be an available port. You can submit a suggestion for expansion areas to http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange/ct-p/ideaexchange . The Verizon Idea Exchange is there for you to submit your ideas and suggestions to Verizon so that we can consider them as we innovate our products and services. Please search on the idea exchange and cast your vote. There may be another member who made the same suggestion. If not, please add a new idea so your fellow community members can comment and vote on your suggestion.

0 Likes