Verizon VOD missing episodes.
gto7419

I have had Verizon for four months and already want to go back to being price gouged by Cablevision.

Verizon VOD is notorious for not providing all episodes of any given show.  Verizon's excuse is that the programmers do not release the show to them (as per a Verizon upper level "Engineer").  BUT, this is incorrect.  I spoke to both FX and AMC and both stations adamantly stated that current episodes of Fear the Walking Dead, The Americans, Archer, Turn, and so on have been released.

Either way, I had The Americans episodes 401-404 available.   Suddenly, no new shows appear, until episode 408 appears and episodes 403 and 404 disappear.   This happens to slightly over half of the shows I check on VOD.

Whatever is going on here, it is plainly obvious that Verizon is at fault and attempting to shift the blame elsewhere.  Why does Verizon continue to lie to me?

FYI, the Tier one customer service representative i just spoke to has upgraded this ticket after acknowledging my conversation with FX and AMC.

HOW MANY OTHER PEOPLE ARE MISSING EPISODES?  ARE WE MISSING THE SAME EPISODES?

0 Likes