Switch Account

Verizon, do any of your reps know the Cartoon Network HD channel is active?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Verizon, do any of your reps know the Cartoon Network HD channel is active?

Message 1 of 5
(978 Views)

I've tried two times now to get this issue resolved.  I use a cable card and can see the new channel (757) in the guide and have programming data.  When I tune the channel I get an error that I need to subscribe to the channel.  Last night I was told that the channel isn't available to the ExtremeHD package.  Today I was told the channel isn't available in any package.  I even showed the agent the press release:   http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-at-Home/Cartoon-Network-HD-Joins-the-FiOS-TV-Lineup/bc-p/495337... and was told that wasn't for my area (Harrisburg PA).

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Verizon, do any of your reps know the Cartoon Network HD channel is active?

Message 2 of 5
(891 Views)

I am struggling with the same issue. I havent made it through the tech support queue yet, I gave up after an hour this morning. I thought maybe my HD package didnt have it, but in the package configuration page it shows as a channel in all the HD packages. Its a minor annoyance, but some kind of response from Verizon would be great.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 3 of 5
(883 Views)

Same issue here in Buffalo, NY. Seems our region must be a little more patient.  

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 4 of 5
(875 Views)

Is it possible that you guys haven't checked that it's just not in your 'favorites' selection?

Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Message 5 of 5
(761 Views)

New authorizations may need to be sent to all of your boxes. Please press menu, then go to CUSTOMER SUPPORT, then IN HOME AGENT, then SET TOP BOX AUTO CORRECTION. Please let us know if further assistance is required.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.