In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
10-30-2012 12:53 PM
I've tried two times now to get this issue resolved. I use a cable card and can see the new channel (757) in the guide and have programming data. When I tune the channel I get an error that I need to subscribe to the channel. Last night I was told that the channel isn't available to the ExtremeHD package. Today I was told the channel isn't available in any package. I even showed the agent the press release: http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-at-Home/Cartoon-Network-HD-Joins-the-FiOS-TV-Lineup/bc-p/495337... and was told that wasn't for my area (Harrisburg PA).
11-03-2012 10:12 AM
I am struggling with the same issue. I havent made it through the tech support queue yet, I gave up after an hour this morning. I thought maybe my HD package didnt have it, but in the package configuration page it shows as a channel in all the HD packages. Its a minor annoyance, but some kind of response from Verizon would be great.
11-10-2012 02:52 AM
New authorizations may need to be sent to all of your boxes. Please press menu, then go to CUSTOMER SUPPORT, then IN HOME AGENT, then SET TOP BOX AUTO CORRECTION. Please let us know if further assistance is required.
**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**
Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan