Re: Verizon dropping AMC?
nonaarduino

I HOPE THAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DROP AMC FROM YOU CHANNELS.

IF IT IS DROPS WE WILL BE DROPPING VERIZON AND GOING TO ANOTHER COMPANY FOR OUR CABLE, COMPUTER,HOME AND WIRELESS PHONE SERVICES.

0 Likes
Re: Don't drop AMC
schlafly

I agree, Drop AMC and I also drop FIOS

0 Likes
kschwerin

AMC is one of the maybe 5 channels I actually use on Cable, So dropping it would be a great reason for me to move to Comcast or just drop your TV package all together and just stream/download everything.

Dropping Walking Dead, Talking Dead and Comicbook Men? Not a smart move Verizon. I'd happily pay comcast a bit more if they will actually give me the programming I want.

0 Likes
Victorwol
Enthusiast - Level 2

really??? I'll drop you if you drop AMC...

0 Likes
Chris766
Enthusiast - Level 1
If AMC goes u will lose not only me but all the dish customers that joined Verizon thinking that if they pay your premium price that we will never have to go through what dish customers went through. I guess comcast is my next stop to keep AMC!
yankjet66

Please Don't.......................PLEASE

0 Likes
Xzombieslayerx

OMG PLEASE DON'T DROP AMC. AMC MAKES UP FOR 90% OF MY TV VIEWING. PLEASE DON'T DROP AMC!!!!!

0 Likes
Don't drop AMC
Tracey269
Please don't drop AMC.. I don't know what I would do without watching the Walking Dead
0 Likes
DONT DROP AMC
steelslinger
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am a paying customer and will move to a provider that has AMC as I watch the channel regularly.

Nstot78
AMC is one of my favorite channels and my wife loves WE tv. If these channels are dropped by verizon i wil be dropping my bundle and finding another cable service.
0 Likes