Re: DONT DROP AMC!!!
wizdomwordz
Enthusiast - Level 1

i was a Time Warner Customer and jumped over to Verizon for the variety of channels. I was into the channel "FUNimation" and then it was taken off Verizon's service.

NOW! AMC maybe be Next!?!? what next is my question?! matter of fact, i might not wait for that answer, i'll just GO BACK to Time Warner!

"KEEP AMC,KEEP CUSTOMERS"
its just simple....

0 Likes
I wRe: Verizon dropping AMC?
jimbo196721

I will have Dish or Cable so fast if  AMC is dropped.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon dropping AMC?
black_hound
Enthusiast - Level 3

Comcast, here I come.

0 Likes
Amc off Fios?
Peeved269
Enthusiast - Level 1
Are you kidding me?! I've gotten verizon because it has all the channels I always wanted as more. & now ur gonna take away my favorite channel? I will disconnect the service to the cable if that happens!
Re: Verizon dropping AMC?
SMLourde
Enthusiast - Level 1

Agreed,  We will go back to Comcast if AMC is dropped.  I work for a government agency that works exclusively with Verizon and pays them literally millions of dollars a year.  I cannot believe that AMC's networks are in any way 'raking them over the coals' with fees so badly that Verizon cannot afford the franchise.

Re: Don't drop AMC
jes51

Please do not drop AMC I am a loyal Verizon customer. I don't want to have to go back to comcast. 

0 Likes
Re: DONT DROP AMC
wizdomwordz
Enthusiast - Level 1

i was a Time Warner Customer and jumped over to Verizon for the variety of channels. I was into the channel "FUNimation" and then it was taken off Verizon's service.

NOW! AMC maybe be Next!?!? what next is my question?! matter of fact, i might not wait for that answer, i'll just GO BACK to Time Warner!

"KEEP AMC,KEEP CUSTOMERS"
its just simple....

Don't Drop AMC - The contract will go both ways
Jarna
Enthusiast - Level 1

We, Customers, and Verizon signed contract and removing services = not good customer service 

0 Likes
lovetowatch
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please do not drop AMC and IFC!!! I am a loyal Verizon customer and have been for years, but I will drop Verizon immediately if Verizon drops these channels.

0 Likes
Palmyra1

Hello: I just saw the tv ad indicating that you plan on dropping AMC from the FIOS network.  Please don't drop AMC because many customers like msyelf love this channel because of the movies that it shows. Besides if you start dropping  channels, then you must be prepared to lower the price of your FIOS package to customers.

0 Likes