DO NOT DROP AMC
jnjmags1

Just found out that Verizon may drop the AMC channel...I've been a loyal bundle customer for MANY years... AMC is the channel my family watches the most. If Verizon drops AMC then I have no choice but to drop them! I will also be letting all of my family and friends that I recommended FIOS to-to drop them as well. Let's go Verizon don't be like these other carriers like DISH... They screwed up big time and are still paying for their mistake!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon dropping AMC?
JenM76

Agreed.  I'll cancel for breach of contract as well.  They are dropping all the channels in the extended basic and the ones responsible for me to even pay what I pay for their service.  AMC has some of the top, award winning, programs on television.  It would be totally stupid for them to drop AMC.

I also went to keepamcnetworks.com and sent several messages.  I will be very upset if they go thru with this.  They will loose a huge customer base just like DirectTV did.

0 Likes
Re: DONT DROP AMC
jennifer051
Enthusiast - Level 1
If you drop amc I will change my cell internet TV and home phone I pay to much money to have Verizon drop what ever they want in my line up
Mjweitz
Enthusiast - Level 1
I love walking dead and breaking bad. But I can't stand to watch them with the amount of commercials they put on the channel these days. If Verizon wants to drop them because their demanding more money let them. Ill still be watching the shows on Netflix and iTunes.
Re: Don't drop AMC
vamp1313
Verizon: i've been a Verizon Fios customer for years; however, if AMC is dropped from your channel line up, I will immediately drop Verizon & return to Cablevision.
0 Likes
Re: DO NOT DROP AMC
mahyai
Enthusiast - Level 1

They just installed FIOS in my community and I signed up immediately - been on just over a month and am happy.

One of the requirements I made before moving from my previous provider was that AMC was offered.

I will cancel my FIOS bundle and return to Comcast as soon as Verizon drops AMC - contract or not.

Mizellie

Do not drop AMC...I  would have never dropped Comcast if I knew you would even think of dropping AMC. You drop AMC...I drop Verizon. You have not lived up to what I signed up for!!

0 Likes
Re: DONT DROP AMC
Phyllisl

The walking dead is the best show on Tv at this time. Please don't drop AMC. I would change cable providers if you did.

0 Likes
Dontdropamc
I will be forced do drop verizon if AMC is not available.
0 Likes
jetawesome

What the heck... -_-

TRYING TO GET RID OF AMC?

that is horrible 😐

I LOVE VERZION FOR AMC D:< and now they plan on getting rid of it? WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THESE NETWORKS

-_-

I HATE YOU VERZION

0 Likes