Re: Don't drop AMC
mjl4704
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon - don't drop AMC or I will drop verizon and go back to comcast

0 Likes
GGM3
If you drop AMC then we are cancelling our verizon services for good!
0 Likes
Re: Verizon dropping AMC?
alittleoutthere
Enthusiast - Level 1

Don't mess with my Walking Dead and Mad Men!  Seriously verizon. You are already almost not worth it, drop those and then what's the point?????

Re: DO NOT DROP AMC
Myvfid

VzW, don't be stupid. Keep AMC.  Keep your promise of a quality channel lineup.

AMC has the best programs.  

If you drop AMC and other channels like it, your sevice is no different from any other with the same boring commercial network shows.

0 Likes
vettec84

I switched from Cablevision to Verizon Fios one year ago. Up until now I have been happy with Fios. AMC is one of my favorite channels. Dropping AMC will make me rethink this change and will result in my change back to Cablevision. Even if I will pay more. I absolutely do not want to lose this channel

0 Likes
Re: Don't drop AMC
aznalks
Enthusiast - Level 1

Been a loyal customer with Verizon.

If you drop Amc im going to be searching for a network wih Amc.

Amc is one of the channels that i watch the most. No Amc no need for my tv service to be with Verizon

DanaR1

I would drop Verizon if they dropped AMC -  There is no reason a quality channel with award winning programming should not be included in thier channel line up!

0 Likes
Servalan

Please don't drop AMC. I've been a loyal Verizon customer for many years and AMC is one of my favorite stations. I would cancel my service if AMC was no longer available.

0 Likes
nojustice

While my family watches a variety of shows, they don't care about HD channels, etc.  I only watch one show regularly; The Walking Dead.  If I can't watch The Walking Dead on AMC, then I don't need FIOS.  This would give me an excuse to drop FIOS cable in favor of either Cox Communications or OTA channels plus digital delivery content (Hulu Plus.)  So Verizon, please take note you would lose a customer if you drop AMC.

0 Likes
Re: DONT DROP AMC
shepardsongm

I am a regular viewer of AMC and enjoy the moviews and TV shows. Please do not remove AMC from your programing. I pay for the programs and I do not want to change to a different company.

0 Likes