AMC and Verizon
ftpolkmp
Enthusiast - Level 3

I see all this craziness about people saying they are going to drop Verizon if they lose AMC. I am wondering how many of you are willing to pay more to keep AMC because that is what the story is all about. AMC is using propaganda to get you to call Verizon but if you notice on their website there is no where for you to discuss this with them and see how much of it is their fault. What if Verizon turns around and makes you pay extra for the channel like they do with HBO. Are you willing to pay $10 to $20 more on your payment for AMC? That may not be how much more you are going to pay but guaranteed it will be more as Verizon will pass the cost on to us. Me, I love the walking dead but if it means I have to pay any more on my bill, I'll find a way to do with out it. Curious if anyone is willing to let their bill go higher for AMC and how much more are you willing to pay?

0 Likes
Re: AMC
MNFamily

We have you with our cell phones, computer and TV. We have been a long loyal customers. You are the only company that hasn't taken anything off. Don't start now, cause if you do My family will drop you quick. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon dropping AMC? IE verizontech75
papamagicman
Enthusiast - Level 2

YOU STATED: You scream at Verizon when/ if they lose a channel, Verizon has to pay them more money, and your bill goes up. Then you **bleep** at WHO? Verizon.

We as customers entered into an agreement  for a set price with verizon FIOS under the terms for our channel line up..  if AMC CBS OR TNN lol. were to ask for more money that cost does not go to the customer. that problem LIES with Verizon FIOS. you signed into an agreement with us and as the customer we could care less how much verizon has to spend per station. thats your problem. when you go into an agreement with a car dealership for a lease on a new car you dont see them saying Im sorry but the XM radio you were to get for free for 5 years well we have to drop XM because they are asking for too much. nope the dealership sucks it up and pays the fee. your a funny one.

0 Likes
papamagicman
Enthusiast - Level 2

YOU STATED: You scream at Verizon when/ if they lose a channel, Verizon has to pay them more money, and your bill goes up. Then you **bleep** at WHO? Verizon.

We as customers entered into an agreement  for a set price with verizon FIOS under the terms for our channel line up..  if AMC CBS OR TNN lol. were to ask for more money that cost does not go to the customer. that problem LIES with Verizon FIOS. you signed into an agreement with us and as the customer we could care less how much verizon has to spend per station. thats your problem. when you go into an agreement with a car dealership for a lease on a new car you dont see them saying Im sorry but the XM radio you were to get for free for 5 years well we have to drop XM because they are asking for too much. nope the dealership sucks it up and pays the fee. your a funny one.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon dropping MAC?
lionheart2

I was happy until saw this message during my favorite show the walking dead, if this actually happens IM dropping Verizon.  Why amc not the **bleep** programming shows like the shopping channels or the religious ones,  This is unacceptable, Dish did the same not long ago, why these money hungry companies doing this??? At what cost ?? Millions of unsatisfied customers. Really come on please!! People fight back!! And practice your rights!!!

Me and my wife are furious right now!!!  we barely watch tv, and if we loose our favorite show, we are droping you Verizon!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon dropping AMC?
Alexholian

I just called and the rep could not provide a time frame. This is **bleep**! They know when their current agreement expires. The good thing is that I only need 24/48hrs to get DirecTv out to establish service. 

0 Likes
Re: AMC and Verizon
Torch64
Enthusiast - Level 2

I will without a doubt drop verizon, if they remove amc.  I just switched from comcast, and it will cost me money for early termination, but I will leave them, and go back to comcast.

It's not an extra 20 bucks, its more like 250.00 for me to opt out of my contract, I'll do it without blinking an eye.  I like amc, I like the programs.

0 Likes
Re: DO NOT DROP AMC
janaration

please do not drop amc..it was the reason we went with fios in the first place!!!!

0 Likes
IfRe: Don't drop AMC
Asestria
Enthusiast - Level 3

If Verizon drops AMC, then I'm going to deduct $10.00 "every" month from my monthly bills!

0 Likes
FiOStech75
Enthusiast - Level 3

Are you really that clueless? If AMC told Verizon they want $50 for each subscriber, does that work with you !? Do you think there are any regulations putting limits on what these stations demand? You should be equally angry at AMC, you dont even have the specifics and youre blaming Verizon. Wake up buddy. 

If CBS AMC AMC ask for more money, that cost is not passed onto the customer !!!??!?! Wow, you are so intelligent ! 

Of cousre those costs are passed onto the customers !!!!!! hahahahhahhaha .

WOW.