Re: KEEP AMC!!!!!!!!!!
iss874
Enthusiast - Level 1

it is not fare AMC is the only program that keeps me entertained on sundays for the walkling dead!! i love this show,  please dont take it..  THE WALKIG DEAd is the #1 show right now..

Verizon Dropping AMC Networks
Alexholian

Does anyone know when Verizon's current agreement with AMC is set to expire? I want at least a week's notice to establish service with another provider. 

0 Likes
Re: AMC and Verizon
ftpolkmp
Enthusiast - Level 3

By the way if you do go to Comcast or any other cable provider you can guarantee this is going to happen to you again just as soon as that providers contract with AMC ends so running somewhere else is only going to push off the inevitable. If the cable companies don't fight this we are going to pay for it.

Re: AMC
1ofMany
Do whatever it takes to keep AMC. I WILL drop you for our services. This is a deal breaker. I not only have residential triple play but also have our business account through you. You will lose it all.
0 Likes
Re: DO NOT DROP AMC
sava688

Verizon do not drop amc and the other networks. We've been loyal to you and it would be sad to drop this provider you don't  feel any loyalty to your customers. Knowing that you people are loyal to money, it would be a very bad  move to drop this network because many people would walk and take their money elsewhere.

PLEASE DO NOT DROP THE NETWORKS

0 Likes
Re: Don't drop AMC
briand805
Drop amc and were done. Thats basically what my whole block and several family and friends are saying as well
0 Likes
Do Not Drop AMC Channel
tampadave

I am a HUGH fan of AMC channel- do not drop this channel!!

0 Likes
Re: KEEP AMC
Stacyb1
Enthusiast - Level 1
If Verizon drops amc i will drop fios

Make the deal and keep Amc! N
Re: Verizon dropping AMC?
Torch64
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon makes money hand over fist on us, if they drop amc, I will be going back to comcast.  I left comcast 6 months ago, there will be an early termination fee for me, but I don't care.  They will no longer have me as a customer.

0 Likes
Re: AMC and Verizon
mister_joyner
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yea, Walking Dead is basically the only show that I watch on TV.  

No AMC = no need for Verizon

0 Likes