Re: DO NOT DROP AMC
MustKeepAMC

Verizon NEEDS to communicate with its' customers and tell us what is going on.  I can tell you that my family watches many programs on AMC and we would question whether we should stay with Verizon if AMC is dropped.  Please keep AMC in the lineup.

0 Likes
Re: AMC and Verizon
mjb753
Enthusiast - Level 1

We would cheerfully pay an additional $10 or even $20 for AMC.  We get so many channels that we don't ever look at, and this is the second time -- the first was our local CBS affiliate -- that Verizon has threatened dropping a channel that we view regularly.  It's not just Walking Dead.  It's the movies, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, etc.  It's ridiculous, as these are some of the most watched and most honored programs on television, but I watch AMC more than all the premium channels we subscribe to, combined.

Re: KEEP AMC
POPPY624
Enthusiast - Level 1

WE WILL DEFINITELY DROP VERIZON IF AMC IS DROPPED. I PAY FOR X AMOUNT OF CHANNELS,AND THAT'S WHAT I WANT!I WILL ALSO STREAM MY SHOWS ON LINE IF I HAVE TO. FOR FREE!

You better keep amc
Etownchic3
You have to keep amc you will lose millions of customers I guarantee it People will switch carriers in a heartbeat if you remove it.
0 Likes
Re: Don't drop AMC
betenoire

Dear Verizon

AMC and IFC are two channels that I watch more than any others that you offer.  Therefore, if these channels were to be removed from your lineup, I would see little reason to keep my FiOS subscription.  Thus far I have been very happy with your service and I hope this satisfaction continues.  Please keep AMC and IFC and I will remain a loyal customer and vocal supporter of your quality service.

Thank you for your time!

0 Likes
Re: DO NOT DROP AMC
holt1
Enthusiast - Level 1
If Verizon cancels AMC I will find a provider who offers the channel. I have a bundle with Verizon which I feel never panned out to be the amount I signed up for. So please let me enjoy my shows such as the Walking Dead.
Re: Verizon dropping AMC? IE verizontech75
ftpolkmp
Enthusiast - Level 3

So when your contract runs out and you go to ask Comcast and they are equally expensive because they will certainly be next on AMC's target, where will you go? Do you not understand the concept that AMC is using propaganda to try to force the cable companies to pay them more which, maybe not now, but eventually will be pased on to you the customer? Do you notice there is no forum on AMC to debate this issue? They are trying to use us to force Verizon's hand. I love my Walking Dead but I'd rather see the cable companies force AMC's hand. With their loss of Dish network and possibly Verizon they are about to lose a lot of money. I say let them, see how long it lasts

0 Likes
AMC CHANNEL
dollyblues08
Do not take off this channel.. I like to watch old movies and the Walking Dead.. Other they give on amc channel.
0 Likes
Re: KEEP AMC
Jfrias1977
Enthusiast - Level 1
Keep Amc my favorite tv shows are the walking dead and breaking bad please keep this channel
Re: AMC and Verizon
bostnbirdybu

They should at least give us the choice.  Make it a premium offering if it's too expensive to keep as standard offering.

0 Likes