Re: Verizon dropping AMC?
Boonbaby29
Enthusiast - Level 2
And then you will have the same problem with com cast once amc and comcasts agreement end because amc with ask com cast for way more per subscriber and com cast won't want to pay it because they will end up having to charge their subscribers more. Believe me when I say amc is being the unreasonable party here. They will be the reason why everyone's bill goes up.
Re: KEEP AMC
Asestria
Enthusiast - Level 3

If Verizon drops AMC, then I'm going to deduct $10.00 "every" month from my monthly bills!

Re: AMC and Verizon
3pedalmini

We will have no problem droping Verizon like a 10 ton brick if we lose AMC. Our contract is up and direcTV is waiting. If it comes to it, i will pay for AMC, they are the only channel that has anything good on anymore. I have a sneaking suspecion that the big networks are starting to become very nervous about AMC and their programing and are starting to "pull some corporate strings" 

0 Likes
ftpolkmp
Enthusiast - Level 3

And what happens if Direct TV is next, then the next and the next. AMC has a couple of good shows all of a sudden and they are trying to flex their muscles. If you are willing to pay more then more power to you. Sorry to say I am not.

Re: Verizon dropping AMC? IE verizontech75
papamagicman
Enthusiast - Level 2

you must be blind deaf dumb and unable to smell.. thats exactly what I ment and said. i enetred intoa  contract with verizon if they go up in chennels they can charge more but as the FCC says you  cannot pass that cost unto customers go look it up home fcc.gov this is so funny.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon dropping AMC? IE verizontech75
papamagicman
Enthusiast - Level 2

0 Likes
Re: Verizon dropping AMC?
jsturick1

I just emailed them myself. Their prices are already ridiculously high for a monstrous wad of garbage-programming, and they want to dump one of the best channels out there??? F'ing ridiculous. There aren't any other shows that are important enough to keep me burning my cash in the Verizon fireplace. Like the rest of you, no more AMC equals no more Verizon for my family. Simply not worth it. 

0 Likes
velvetdemon
Enthusiast - Level 1

Obviously you are not a fan of the Walking Dead. If it comes down to paying extra to have a channel that has my favorite show than I will do it. To just remove the channel without notifying the customers is wrong. This season of the Walking Dead had 10 million viewers. How many of those viewers pays to watch it on Verizon? I am sure quite a few. This is one of the only shows I watch on TV. If I can't watch it then there is no reason to keep my service.

0 Likes
Re: KEEP AMC
Babbyj
Enthusiast - Level 1
Amc goes I will drop verizon
Re: DO NOT DROP AMC
WalkerKiller

Drop AMC and the world will drop you.  That's not a threat; it's a guarantee!  WALKING DEAD RULES.  DON'T DROP AMC!

0 Likes