Re: Verizon dropping AMC?
Boonbaby29
Enthusiast - Level 2
Oh **bleep** your right sorry I didn't read your whole comment.
0 Likes
Keep AMC
Kelf

There are posts on Facebook and YouTube about what you're doing. Keep AMC.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon dropping AMC? IE verizontech75
FiOStech75
Enthusiast - Level 3

OK mr Brain. So if all channels demand $50 per subscriber, youll stay with Verizon when their serices cost $15,000 a month? 

LOL

keep amc
tbrown26
I have had many of issues with Verizon and one reason I keep them is for the simple fact that my dvr is completely programmed and I realy have no time to Wright it all down and reset a new dvr ,but I can absolutely guarentee you that if you drop amc I will cut my Verizon off that very day.I don't care if I have to stay home on a sick day from work and reset my entire q as well as have another company set up a new cable connection for me I will .This action of removing amc will absolutely be my last straw , I am tired of over paying for internet that dosnt work , and now this. I know that I will be one of many who leave verizon for then dropping amc
0 Likes
Boonbaby29
Enthusiast - Level 2
Oh **bleep** your right my bad I didn't read your whole comment before responding to it.
0 Likes
Keep AMC
Nic3hole825
Enthusiast - Level 1
I love AMC and my Verizon Fios. I will switch cable providers if you get rid of AMC. I love watching The walking dead and during Halloween Fear Fest! They always have great old time movies on! Please don't get rid of AMC!
Re: Don't drop AMC
mjb753
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please don't drop AMC and IFC.  We would cheerfully pay an additional fee to keep AMC on our set.  To have a major providor like Verizon drop a highly rated, highly regarded channel like AMC is ludicrous.  This is the second time that Verizon has held its customers hostage while negotiating a deal with an entertainment provider, and we are tired of it.  Last time we lost our local CBS and CW affiliates because of a Verizon "negotiation."  If it happens again, I have to say, as dissatisfied as we were with Comcast, they NEVER did this to us, and they have been bending over backwards to get us back as clients ever since we left.  We will seriously consider returning to Comcast if it means an end to this nonsense.

Please do what you need to do to come to an agreement and keep AMC, IFC, We, etc.  I don't want to leave, and I am amenable to paying more if that is what it takes.  Thank you.

0 Likes
Littled1

EVERYONE SAW THE BROADCAST ON AMC WHILE WATCHING "THE WALKING DEAD" I CALLED AND THEY SAID I DON'T KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT . I told VERIZON  WHAT DO YOU MEAN? , OK POST ON MY ACCT. THAT I WILL CANCEL VERIZON IF AMC IS REMOVED! NOT ONLY THAT ALOT OF MY FRIENDS Will CUT YOU OFF TOO! SO IF YOU WANT YOUR VOICE HEARD CALL VERIZON AND POST IT on YOUR ACT! REMEMBER THEY WILL SAY NO ONE HAS SAID THAT, STILL IN ALL POST IT ON THE ACT. CALL OR GO ON the WEBSITE GO ON AMC ALSO THE WALKING DEAD ,POST IT on FACEBOOK LIKE I DID !let YOUR VOICE BE HEARD !!!!  YOUR CRAZY IF YOU THINK YOU WILL GET AWAY WITH THIS! You will GET ALOT OF CUSTOMERS LEAVING VERIZON !!!

0 Likes
Re: AMC and Verizon
ftpolkmp
Enthusiast - Level 3

I agree Bostn but the problem is will AMC? I doubt they will because I would be willing to bet they would stand to lose a lot of money this way. How many would be willing to pay extra for the one channel, especially when some of these currenty shows become less popular as time goes on?

0 Likes
Re: DO NOT DROP AMC
srg4
Enthusiast - Level 1

Wow, AMC says Verizon is "going to drop AMC", and wants us to contact Verizon and complain... Now who is the problem here??? Verizon or AMC?? 

Is AMC raising it's rates and/or conditions of use???  Or, is Verizon just deciding to get rid of a VERY well-liked channel?  I doubt Verizon is even thinking of dropping AMC, unless, of course, AMC is making unreasonable demands for higher fees.

Don't be like sheep being led around, lets find out what the debate is before taking sides.  If AMC is demanding higher fees, are you going to be willing to pay a higher Verizon bill?  If so, how much is too much?

First it was the dish network, now Verizon, which carrier is next?  Don't be so quick to jump to another cable provider, they might be next. (unless you want to go to dish network, they've already been through it.)

BTW, the reason I'm here writing this is because I too saw the message on "Walking Dead".  It's my second favorite show, right behind "Breaking Bad"!!!!

So, How about it Verizon?  What's YOUR side?

srg