Re: DON'T DROP AMC!!! I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO COMCAST!
clau22
Enthusiast - Level 2

My wife just called verizon and asked about whether or not verizon was dropping AMC and they said they were not. So if verizon is dropping AMC that would make them liars and I would have no problem dropping them in a heart beat.

Keep AMC
birdude_m

We have wireless services from verizon, tv, and home phone thru verizon. if AMC is dropped, verizon will most likely be dropped as well, in our home. Millions of viewers sit infront of their TVs every sunday to watch THE WALKING DEAD, is one of the most popular shows on TV right now. Think about it before you go on ahead and take it away, it might be a very stupid move. Think, then Act.Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Re: AMC and Verizon
ftpolkmp
Enthusiast - Level 3

MF12345 then you should check into how the process works. AMC is not just asking for Verizon to carry all of the channels they own. It's just like MTV. Do we really need 5 MTV channels? The problem is MTV will not give the cable company MTV unless they take all the other lesser versions too. That is why you have so many useless channels and your bill is so expensive.

Re: DONT DROP AMC
devilishgirl
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please don't drop AMC I really enjoy that channel we have multiple services through Verizion

0 Likes
FiOStech75
Enthusiast - Level 3

Some of you are some serious couch potatos LOL. People are having coniptions over here for a few ads . You are behaving EXACTLY how AMC wants you to act. AMC is obviously demanding more money from Verizon, and these increased cost are ultimately passed along to YOU, and ME as customers. 

I Love Walking Dead, but you all have to see the bigger picture here. This isnt Verizon trying to anger, and lose their customers. 

Re: Verizon dropping AMC?
stryker08

If VERIZON dares to drop AMC then I, my family, relative and most of my friends will EASILY DROP OUR VERIZON SERVICE.  Sorry but i pay too  much for so little with this verizon service.  If they get rid of GREAT CHANNELS THEN I WILL GET RID OF THEM.  HOPE YOU READ THIS VERIZON

0 Likes
guillaume1

Do not drop AMC or I will drop you.

0 Likes
devdasbfunky
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don't know if anyone has done this already - but I just posted something on FIOS facebook page. This is the reply I got from FIOS by a "person" named "Lee"

Verizon FiOSDespite what you may see on your local broadcaster’s website or on a crawl on the bottom of your TV screen, active negotiations continue with AMC Networks.. Verizon expects no impact to your programming. - Lee
ydp1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Don't even consider dropping AMC. They're practically one of the only networks producing good television. This would be cutting off your nose to spite your face. I thought DISH was stupid for holding out so long. The bad PR alone isn't worth it, especially when you're talking about a network that has three of the best shows—probably of all time.

Nicheallaigh
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would vote to keep AMC, but AMC would have to either reduce their commercials or drop the Walking Dead mid-season finale/hiatus til February thing. I hate that.