Re: KEEP AMC
mister_joyner
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please don't get rid of AMC.  There are plenty of people that watch it.  The only show I watch is Walking Dead.  If AMC is gone, then there is no reason for me to pay for Verizon's cable.

0 Likes
Re: Keep AMC
NCC74656

You need to keep AMC!!!!!   It is only the best channel you carry on your network, and if you take it off the air I would be forced to switch to a cable network. So if you value your customers then you will do the write thing and keep AMC!!!!!!!!!! on the air.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon dropping AMC?
Onegreenray
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am sorry but AMC was broadcasting the same messages about dish network a month ago. Maybe the actors and AMC need to get real and stop being greedy. If it wasn't for all of us watching the show they would not have a rock top stand on.

Does AMC really think cable is going to go for this is dish and Verizon don't?

Like everything if Verizon's cost go up so will ours.  But the truth is where can we discuss this on AMC's website? ??

I love the show as well, having been watching from the pilot, but get real here. My 2 cents.

ydp1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also understand that AMC is asking for more money. And they should. They're producing quality television. It's not like they're producing Honey Boo Boo.

It's not up to me to figure out how Verizon can keep costs down. They're in that business. Figure it out. I want AMC. And it appears that we're not alone.

And it's not like Verizon is small peanuts. They have leverage, and they can work deals with AMC and other networks. Or they could even take a loss on some of their margin.

0 Likes
Onegreenray
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree the half season thing is lame. All other shows on tv don't pull this.

cmaio

Fios needs to work things out with AMC asap!

0 Likes
Trinity3

Please don't  cancel  AMC .i m a big fan of walking dead and I will chancel my subscription if the channel is drop. There will ne no questions ask. So I am asking please work it out. 

0 Likes
Vilma1

Please go to www.keepamc.com to send a plea to Verizon not to drop AMC

0 Likes
clau22
Enthusiast - Level 2

I dunno, if AMC gets dropped that would seriously be the last draw. Over the past 3 years I've already lost Funimation channel, CLOO (or formerly Sleuthe) and it seems like losing AMC, WE, and IFC is another big f u. 

Also I dont get why anyone would defend the lost of stations. I dont care what PR stunt, greed etc that people are trying to call AMC out for. All I care about is that I watch shows on AMC and dont want to lose that. 

loganam

Don't do it!!!  I will drop verizon and several others will too.  Keep your loyal customers by doing good business and keep GOOD PROGRAMMING!!!  Like AMC!

0 Likes