Re: Verizon dropping AMC?
HOLLYY

I really can't even believe this is being considered. This is the best channel they have and we agreed to it when we pay you every month! I will be forced to change carriers and walking dead is the best show on TV and my family looks forward to it weekly!! A big carrier like verizon, SHAME ON U!!

0 Likes
Promethias

If Verizon drops AMC I will be dropping Verizon in a heartbeat. Just a heads up Verizon!!!

0 Likes
FiOStech75
Enthusiast - Level 3

As much as you think Verizon is out to getcha, they have to FIGHT all these stations to keep prices down. Stop being so paranoid, because Verizon is more on your side than AMC is. AMC doesnt care two licks if your bill has to go up $2 a month (or whatever it is) to renew this deal. 

Verizon wont be losing AMC, but they surely shouldnt give AMC whatever the heck they want. 

0 Likes
sarasotadad
Enthusiast - Level 1

I cannot believe I am seeing this crap again. I just switched from Dish Network when they dropped AMC this summer. I will drop Verizon if they drop AMC. 

0 Likes
Zstrong1
If Verizon drops AMC I will drop them
0 Likes
jhodder

I am so sick of all the cable networks dropping channels. I think you should be able to choose the channels you want. There are so many channels I do not watch. KEEP AMC or I will drop tv, internet, and phone from verizon and take my business elsewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
kanmar

I've been with Verizon for years, including internet, phone, and TV.  DO NOT DROP AMC OR YOU LOSE MY ACCOUNT FOREVER!!!

0 Likes
honeyfoofoo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Dear Verizon,

In exchange for your agreement to carry all my favorite channels and provide superior service, I agreed to pay you an outrageous monthly fee for an unreasonable length of time. Before making this one sided agreement official, I did verify that you did, in fact, carry AMC, which is the one and only cable station that I watch.  If you discontinue honoring your end of the contract there will be no reason to continue to honor mine. I will absolutely return to Comcast, where BTW, in 20+ years I never once experienced pixelation as I do with FIOS on a regular basis. This inferior service alone is a breach of contract for which I should have sent Verizon a bill for a $175 termination fee a long time ago. If you drop AMC, which represents about 85% of my TV viewing, you can have your representative bring the check with him when he comes to remove your equipment.

PLEASE DON'T ADD INSULT TO INJURY!! KEEP AMC VERIZON!!

FiOStech75
Enthusiast - Level 3

People are hillarious. Everyone screams out that Verizon ( or any other cable co ) is the bad guy. Is anyone out there smart enough to just ASK , WHY THIS IS HAPPENING? Dont even answer it, just ask. 

All you people can flip flop companies every time a provider loses a channel. So go ahead, and switch to Comcast, DirecTV whoever, until its THEIR turn to pay the piper, and AMC gets to make demands on them, then youll be back to Verizon?

Personally, I would be unhappy if FiOS loses AMC, but the truth of the matter is that AMC is looking to increase your monthly bill. 

People need to CALM DOWN, reeelax. Youre letting AMC influence you, YOURE SCREAMING OUT TO INCREASE YOUR VERY OWN TV BILL ! LOL. 

"DROP AMC, AND WE DROP FIOS"

Translation : "GIVE IN TO AMCs DEMANDS, INCREASE MY MONTHLY BILL NOW !! "

Bilgerat13
Enthusiast - Level 1

What???    It's time for ala carte channel selection!!